Neva Single Vertical Radiator
The Neva single convector vertical radiator would be a stunning addition to any contemporary home. With its elegant half moon shape tube design it would be perfect for a feature wall, but would fit well in an industrial home setting. The Neva can be sited in almost any room of the house. The Neva is available in white or anthracite finish, and in 2 different heights and 6 different widths.
- Outputs from: 2265 to 6684 Btu`s
- Maximum projection 103mm
- Wall to pipe centres 65mm
- Heights available: 1800 & 1500mm
- Widths available: 236, 295, 354, 413, 472, and 531mm
- Compatible with any standard central heating system
- Available in white or anthracite
- Available in various sizes see technical page
- Radiator valves may be purchased separately
|Product Code||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Pipe Centres (mm)||Watts||Btu`s||Tubes||Area heated (m²)|
What valves will I need with this radiator?
- If your pipes are coming horizontally through the wall, then corner valves will be required.
- If your pipes are coming up from the floor, you will need angled valves.
- Valves can be any standard 1/2" BSP valve fittings.
How far will this radiator project from the wall?
The Neva vertical will project 103mm from the wall including wall fixings.
What is the distance from the wall to the pipe centres?
Can you advise what the pipe centres for the Neva radiators are?
The pipe centres are the widths of the radiator shown in the technical page, plus the valves you are using, this normally adds >35mm to each side. Therefore radiator width + 70 = Pipe centres!
What size radiator do i need to heat my room space?
Please see technical page for recommended size radiator to heat your room!
What is the warranty of the radiator?
Can this radiator be converted to electric?
The Neva Vertical is only suitable for central heating.